Jake is the funniest of birds; he has such a way with words. The following are just a few of our favoritest quotes from the last couple of weeks:
While riding Mia's scooter through a couple inches of January snow: "Look, I'm dashing through the snow!"
"Sometimes going poo-poo is a really good idea."
"Josie bit my boomdie!"
"Look, Mom, my finger has a name. I call him 'Tomato Suprise.'"
While being carried out of the primary room (by request of the primary president), Jake screams at me, "I WILL be reverent, Mom!!!!!"
6 comments:
thanks for posting! I can almost hear him saying those things right now. Miss youwa
Yay! Angi is posting again! Thanks for satisfying late-night curiosity. I love Jakies, and I love things kids say. How about this from Brahm:
"Mom, what year were you born?"
"1974."
"Was that around the Civil War? I mean, World War II?"
No, but it seems like it, eh???
Ha ha..."I WILL Be REVERENT MOM!" That is classic....
I can just hear it....well, I've already read this post a few times, was just checking in for a new one (hint hint). Fun Stuff!!!
Ha Ha!
LOL I miss you guys! And by the way I would never use corny e-phrases like LOL unless I really did laugh out loud...which I did. Tomato suprise is my fave.
This is Oliver. cool Jake you look so funny! I wish that I could do that. If I had taken that picture, I would have got lots of votes.
Post a Comment